1. Full-cycle in-house recruiter on demand
One Talent Partner joined in-house to do full-cycle recruitment: kick-off roles, handling inbound applicants, sourcing, interview training, and hiring. This grew into a long-term collaboration where we are most proud of the flexibility we could offer: while their hiring needs changed, we could adjust the availability and tasks of our Talent Partner’ accordingly.
E.g. working on an executive role, which requested a network-based recruitment approach and the other time building out a totally new team, which required strategic advice on the hiring plan and nurturing off candidates on building a department from scratch.
- Creating recruitment processes from scratch
- Challenging on hiring strategies and growth of the teams
- Interview training for the hiring managers
- High-quantity sourcing, combined with a sniper approach for executive hires
- Putting our brain into HR topics while scaling
2. Long-term collaboration
This combination of strategy and hands-on work is just the beginning of the love story between door2door and ACELR8, as we are always on call with door2door to serve them in their recruitment needs. An example is the recent Senior Recruiter we placed on our contiguous model, to give them the combination of long-term and sustainable recruitment power with our flexible in-house model on top of it.
Listen to our interview with Tom Kirschbaum, Co-CEO & Founder of door2door.