One thing we were particularly proud of is that we started hiring for a VP role on our contiguous agency model and although we did not succeed in getting the hire in, we transformed that relationship to our in-house model. Which means that we sent in two Talent Partners from ACELR8 to take over several recruitment on roles in tech and business — Angela, who was very persistent on interviewing and sourcing side, which is needed for tech recruitment, and Isabel, that played a strategic role in hiring to set up recruiting efforts.
We helped them scale from 40 to 60 people. Our flexible plug-and-play model made it possible to end our collaboration as soon as we onboarded their new Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, Karolina Ketter, that took over our efforts:
- Support the VP of People to build out the talent engine
- Challenge the teams on how to build out their teams
- Providing a recruitment training for hiring managers
- 10 key hires to scale out the team (tech and business roles)
- Onboarding new Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
ACELR8 is excited to be a trusted partner of Asana Rebel and support their needs in the future.